• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The E word.... is it too soon?

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I know Easter is still a couple of months away but I popped in TK Maxx & their Easter goodies display is bigger than ever! So tempted to just fill my house with random rabbit related clutter. [emoji38]
98674d349767a4e30fa73e542295ade1.jpg
b3361b4ab7380595835bfccbc8c5ba68.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Wow, some lovely stuff, I saw some bits a few weeks ago in the shops.
I picked up some rabbit napkins in Asda last week to wrap up my sons birthday cake yesterday. They were very cute

This wasn't even half of it either! SO much stuff. [emoji38]

Amanda, I love the plates too. They had side plates for £4.99 and matching dinner plates too (I didn't check the price). They felt quite delicate though & I know I'd chip one the first time I washed them up.

The napkins sound cute. I always pick up things like that & we don't even ever use napkins. [emoji38]

I did buy these jars from Home Bargains; they were £6 or £7.
83eaca6e8f63e68031990a247ec16161.jpg

I like the white bunnies with flowers in the first picture.
My spouse works at a department store at a mall so he sometimes goes into other stores on his lunch break. Bunny decorations multiply like bunnies in my house! I recently got three wooden bunnies. He purchases bunny decorations in bonded pairs or trios!:lol:
Yesterday my sister purchased two hand towels that have three little embroidered bunnies and she gave them to me. They are too cute to use!

Definitely not too early! I always enjoy seeing all the bunnies everywhere around Easter, and getting to browse shops' websites for cute bunny things. :lol: I've already bought some stuff. :D

hk9DWRjh.jpg

The one on the right has a little bunny tail, too. :lol:

I really like those glass jars, KarenM. :love:

Ooh what lovely Bunny stuff, I too love those plates, and Reader you have some fabulous bunny finds :thumb:

Oh my goodness... (hides eyes)
Good thing I'm already broke or I soon would be! :shock::lol:

I love ceramic bunnies. Those white with flowers are gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to resist. :lol:

He purchases bunny decorations in bonded pairs or trios!:lol:

Glad to hear it; bunnies need company of their own kind. You have him well trained. :lol:

A reader of books, oh wow, that's an impressive stash of bunny goodies. I particularly like the glass dome, not that I would have anywhere to put one where it wouldn't get knocked off by the cats. Same goes for the glass jars I just bought, actually. I might have to stick them down with blue tack. :? :lol:

A reader of books, oh wow, that's an impressive stash of bunny goodies. I particularly like the glass dome, not that I would have anywhere to put one where it wouldn't get knocked off by the cats. Same goes for the glass jars I just bought, actually. I might have to stick them down with blue tack. :? :lol:
Oh, yes, cats and cute glass things aren't a good combination! Blue tack sounds like the way to go. :lol:

I'm not sure cats and anything are a good combination. [emoji38] I came home a little while ago to find that someone had knocked the fruit bowl over (trying to sleep in it I expect) and my apples were all over the floor.

I'm not sure cats and anything are a good combination. [emoji38] I came home a little while ago to find that someone had knocked the fruit bowl over (trying to sleep in it I expect) and my apples were all over the floor.

Oh, no! :lol:

I bought some bunny dinner mats & coasters. I don't care much for clutter I try to avoid clutter and even then it can still be hard. I want to make my entire home around my bunnies with wooden logs on the floor and stuff, my dream would be to have my livingroom kitchen, bedroom and the hallway all clear of junk and clutter so the bunnies can free roam where ever they want, the only room that will be out of bounds is the bathroom for hygiene reasons.

I'm the same with clutter, tbh! Sometimes I buy a few things, have them on display for a while & end up putting them away in a cupboard. [emoji38] It doesn't stop me buying it though lol.

Your free ranging idea sounds perfect. It's definitely something to aim for, even if you take it one room at a time.

How cute is that!

Pretty much all the Easter stuff I posted on this thread disappeared from the shops about a month ago! [emoji38]

Back