• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe pad reduced at amazon £9.99

Wow, that's a great deal! :thumb: They're still outrageous over here, when you consider shipping and all. :(

I knew that would happen, I bought one a couple of weeks ago lol. Been so cold though that I couldn't hold off any longer.

Brilliant. Got two for my two new guinea pigs (coming soon). Thanks so much for posting this.

Just read the neg. reviews today. Not going to accept the order. I would be far far too anxious for the little piggies out in their shed. They really are scary aren't they?

I managed to find one at a car boot sale for two pounds [emoji1] wahoo

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Ive just ordered 2 and when you add a cover to the order for £3.99 its free delivery, so my order was £23.97 for 2 snugglesafes and a spare cover too. Thanks for putting this thread on ive been waiting for them to drop in price and would have missed it. My nethies will be a bit warmer outside. x

Just read the neg. reviews today. Not going to accept the order. I would be far far too anxious for the little piggies out in their shed. They really are scary aren't they?

i think so, but maybe others focus more on there being more positive ones? my mind doesn't work that way though :oops:

hayexperts sell one called 'hotties' which is good but only if your microwave is big enough for it to turn!

I am having electricity put into the shed tomorrow so there will be an oil fired radiator. I am worrying about that now!

Back