• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Snookie & Nibbles - very shy pair HERTS

catxx

Mama Doe
I'm fostering these two this week and they've been at the Rabbit Residence rescue for several years now. They are a very shy pair who really need one on one in a very quiet adult only environment. I'll be giving up foster on Saturday as my housing estate is just too loud for them!

Does ANYONE have a nice quiet village garden where these guys can just relax and be rabbits together? Snookie is the Lionhead and around 2-3 years old, Nibbles is the Nethie mix doe and about 5-6 years old. No health problems other than being shy!

Would LOVE to see these guys somewhere they can relax. They're just so tense around people noises. Oddly, at the rescue Nibbles is most shy, however this week I've found the opposite to be true with poor Snookie really struggling but Nibbles being more bold, even nudged my finger briefly with her nose. I'm sure in the right environment these guys would come round, they'd never be snuggly with people, but I think they have it in them.

Will someone give them a chance??

rabbit_30782.jpg

rabbit_30777.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=30782

So sad. They're lovely. Sorry, but I have no space :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two are still at the rescue. They're not the bravest pair but will accept treats and Nibbles likes a noserub when she gets to know you :love:

still here :( these two are one of my favourite pairs, Nibbles is adorable and loves attention once she trusts you and Snooki is so cheeky.

Back