• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Several REWs, Bucks and Does- So Often Overlooked

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
REWs often remain in Rescue for a long time simply because they are REWs :cry: In my experience REWs make wonderful Pets. I have had many of them over the last 18 years and they have all been fantastic characters. It is such a shame that so many folk pass them by :cry: So if you are looking for a Rabbit or two to join your family please take a look at all the REWs currently waiting with ARC and hoping to find a forever home. I promise that anyone adopting a REW will quickly be won over by their fantastic nature, their funny little ways and IMO their beauty :love:

All the REWs are neutered, vaccinated and health checked, their full details can be found on ARC's (Animal Rescue & Care, Twickenham) website

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/adopt-a-rabbit/

My REW is the most gentle, friendly bun I own. Before I brought him hime friends and family said he looked 'evil' but now he's their absolute favourite and they all want to steal him! :lol: :love:

Boots is such a cuddle bun :love: he is a real character, people fall in love with him immediately :love:

I love Fleur, Flora and Snowdrop - so very beautiful. I wish I could have more bunnies :( I hope they find their forever home soon

OMG the trio of blue eyed white rabbits.

As for Jessie the little agouti baby ...

I hope all these gorgeous rabbits find loving spacious homes very soon.

Back