• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby's incisor removal today UD: All OK, he's now a gummy bunny!

Glad Scooby is recovering and hope he is eating soon ? Has he got some teeth left ? I also saw extracted bunny teeth for the first time, horrendous when I saw how big they had grown.

He still has all his molars, it was all his wonky incisors that have been taken out. Once the soreness has gone I am sure he will manage to eat much better without them.

He still has all his molars, it was all his wonky incisors that have been taken out. Once the soreness has gone I am sure he will manage to eat much better without them.

When you watch them eat most food, especially hay, it does seem to be chewed at the back. Hope the soreness is gone soon. Georgia bunny never stopped eating after extraction :shock: but she never stopped eating with the worst teeth of any bunny I have had with dental problems before, it was her weight loss that indicated something was wrong. Mr B won't eat properly for nearly a week after a dental. He is such a baby.

Back