• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar and Editing Posts Qs

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
There doesn’t appear to be a Forum Calendar, so members Birthdays are not shown at the bottom of the RU home page if the member opts to have their Birthday set as being ‘public’ 🤔 So no more ‘Happy Birthday’ threads unless we know the person irl and are aware of when their Birthday is 🤔

When editing a post I cannot see if there is still an option to give a reason for the edit 🤔

There doesn’t appear to be a Forum Calendar, so members Birthdays are not shown at the bottom of the RU home page if the member opts to have their Birthday set as being ‘public’ 🤔 So no more ‘Happy Birthday’ threads unless we know the person irl and are aware of when their Birthday is 🤔

When editing a post I cannot see if there is still an option to give a reason for the edit 🤔
I don’t know if there is a calendar, but if you click on members at the top you get this screen. Then click the 3 lines where it says members
4BC5EE5A-AE90-49BA-8766-34447729ECC9.jpeg

And You get this screen and can click on today’s birthdaysA19595E3-E032-43ED-A4EE-986B8C8B8EB4.jpeg

I'll ask Tamsin about the reason for editing field; it's hopefully just a box needs ticking.

It currently lets admin & mods notify a user privately if we edit though.

Back