• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rachel and Charlie - photos of Charlie added plus a spot the bunny pic of Rachel ;-)

This is excellent. I'm so happy for them and you. It's so interesting how easily they have bonded. I presume also that the bonding has taken place in what was Rachel's territory?

This is excellent. I'm so happy for them and you. It's so interesting how easily they have bonded. I presume also that the bonding has taken place in what was Rachel's territory?

No, it was territory neutral to both. The neutral kennel/run is the same sort of set up that Rachel was in when she was with Scooby, but a mirror image, so it was an environment she was used to. I shuffled bunnies around so that Rachel and Charlie would have a kennel/run that neither had been in before.

Some photos of Charlie. :love:

Charlie%25252003.jpg

Charlie%25252001.jpg

Charlie%25252002.jpg

And one of Rachel :love::lol: The only time I see her close up is either tucked behind the hay tray, or as a brown blurr as she bolts through the hatch, across the run and into the hideout, which is her second favourite hiding place.

Rachel%25252001.jpg

How brilliant that they are getting on so well together. Charlie is such a little character. He reminds me a bit of my Frosty;

They have the same colouring.

Back