• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit activity tables/zones

I was looking at similar things (prob same seller) a while back but I wasn't sure about rabbits and sisal? I presume it must be safe tho! The one I saw was a tunnel/den with sisal over the opening so it acted as a bit of a draught excluder! I am putting a platform in H&Ds new hutch and thought I might do something similar hanging toys and things on the end like that :thumb: I'm going to use a Rast bedside table from ikea u can make anything from them :lol: Only £9 and unfinished wood so perfect! Will need to chop it down a bit, and its prob cheaper just to buy wood but I like that it comes ready drilled and u just turn the screw things in and it's done :lol:

Just to add, look at bird toys, you'll find loads like that with sisal and wooden blocks and shapes. You will find rabbit/small animal toys also or if u google bird toy making supplies if your really keen you'll find all u need! A good uk website is Scarlett's :wave:

Thanks for the info. I was concerned about the type of wood used. Isnt pine supposed to be bad for bunnies?

No I think pine once its been cut into planks or whatever to make things with is fine. Well I've used it in both my hutches and its been nibbled and my bunnies r fine!

Just had a look at the one in your link and that's made of pine :D

Last edited:
Back