• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poops.

supersonic

Mama Doe
Our favourite subject!

Ever since Sonic went on holiday to grandma and grandads, he's pooped in the garden! Before he only ever pooped in his hutch, but now there're loads of lil malteasers all over :lol: Is this odd? He's broken a 7 year habit!

Our favourite subject!

Ever since Sonic went on holiday to grandma and grandads, he's pooped in the garden! Before he only ever pooped in his hutch, but now there're loads of lil malteasers all over :lol: Is this odd? He's broken a 7 year habit!

Ooh, free fertiliser for your garden :lol:

I often find my bunnies have pooped in the garden when they've been free ranging awhile :D

Both mine did for a bit but then couldn't be bothered except for a wee. Now they even wee outside. They've stopped when they're not on grass though: it was awkward because we had to clean poo out of the run-on-concrete with was not easy! At least on the grass it just washes in.

He only goes on the patch of grass that's been ruined by the trampoline, so maybe he is just doing us a favour! "Stupid humans can't get this grass green, I'll have to help" :roll:

Back