• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playhouse opinions please

i think the top one looks best. Mine have a summerhouse but a full adult size one. although i do have four to home. How many do you have? It may be worth looking in the papers as we got ours out of the paper for £100 and it is massive.

Try local reclamation yards too, I got mine for £40 for a 6ft by 4ft. It had never been used, just sat in panels on the yard.

The think I have found with my two is the bigger the run the better, not the bigger the house. Both spend nearly all day and a lot of the night sat in their runs not in the house.

I would also try and add a shelf infront of the window- Strawbs loves to sit and look out. I am terrible at DIY so instead of building shelves I put an old 4ft hutch without the doors on inside Snows house which she sits on and then Strawbs has a wooden tale infront of the window to jump in and an old bread bin in the run to climb on!

Back