• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie has died

Thank you all for your sympathies.

Looking forward to getting home & seeing my remaining little man, he's going to have to learn to spend a lot more time with me and the cat, I'm hoping he won't be too lonely. I've also got to decide in the next few weeks whether to put him through a big operation, the stresses of bunnies are endless!

Thank you all for your sympathies.

Looking forward to getting home & seeing my remaining little man, he's going to have to learn to spend a lot more time with me and the cat, I'm hoping he won't be too lonely. I've also got to decide in the next few weeks whether to put him through a big operation, the stresses of bunnies are endless!

Well yes they are, and at some times moreso than at other times...

It's hard to separate the emotions out and realise we've given them the best possible life we could, and that they enjoyed it whilst with us. The happiness outshadows the sadness, always :D

I hope you and your little man have a ball and make the right decision :thumb:

Well yes they are, and at some times moreso than at other times...

It's hard to separate the emotions out and realise we've given them the best possible life we could, and that they enjoyed it whilst with us. The happiness outshadows the sadness, always :D

I hope you and your little man have a ball and make the right decision :thumb:

You are very right. Tbh we have had a run of about 2.5 years with no issues, my previous bun had a life of teeth issues so the stress was endless.

They are such amazing creatures, I think maybe in years to come, if I don't live alone I would get more, I think much of the stress comes from having nobody to share it with, well, I do share it but nobody who loves them like me and can fully understand and help me make difficult decisions.

Thank you, I hope we do.

Back