• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's gone!

Sorry to hear that you have had to let you friend go, often the kindest things to do are the hardest, Lots of calming vibes coming your way. Binky free at the bridge Pipin

Thank you all for your messages, it means a lot to me. I now have the dilemma of whether or not to try and rebond his widow, Apple. She's quite a big girl, 7 years old approximately and a grumpy bag of washing. She had a very traumatic early life (I got her from our local rescue) and she's never really trusted me. She seems ok on her own at the moment, she can see my other pair, she doesn't seem to be missing him. I help out at the rescue now, and there are a couple of nice boys there, but I'll wait and see if she lets me know she's lonely on her own. She's eating well and behaving normally, lying out in the run when the sun shines. I don't think I'll make any decision yet.

Well, I've tried to rebond Apple, but she has decided she's going to stay single. I got a Lionhead cross called Masika from our rescue, but she doesn't like him, and won't let him anywhere near, lunging at him and generally getting very stressed. Guess who's got a new housebunny!

Well, I've tried to rebond Apple, but she has decided she's going to stay single. I got a Lionhead cross called Masika from our rescue, but she doesn't like him, and won't let him anywhere near, lunging at him and generally getting very stressed. Guess who's got a new housebunny!

Oh how lovely! Well I know you wanted them outside (when we last spoke) but I think that's a great idea :D

I won't tell her you called her a 'grumpy bag of washing' :lol:

Back