• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not what I expected to see in a supermarket

Vita

Mama Doe
Natural Dandelion Salad dried mix for small pets:
Dandelion (25.0%), Birch Leaves, Oat Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Beetroot (6.0%), Pea Flakes, Parley, Carrot, Marigold Blossoms, Wheat, Popped Wheat, Maize Flakes, Popped Maize, Alfalfa, Nettle, Coneflower (1.0%), Ribwort, Rose Petals, Peppermint.

In Sainsburys - pretty similar to Rosewood stuff from THE.

Natural Dandelion Salad dried mix for small pets:
Dandelion (25.0%), Birch Leaves, Oat Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Beetroot (6.0%), Pea Flakes, Parley, Carrot, Marigold Blossoms, Wheat, Popped Wheat, Maize Flakes, Popped Maize, Alfalfa, Nettle, Coneflower (1.0%), Ribwort, Rose Petals, Peppermint.

In Sainsburys - pretty similar to Rosewood stuff from THE.

Ive got some for my lot from there.They do loads of stuff....well, a whole end....

I have had that too, it's really good. If I remember rightly they also do Hills chew sticks which are egg free.

About £3 per bag if I remember correctly. Mine love them but they only get them once a week as I'm not 100% sure the ingrediants are well balanced.

These are much better value because the bags are at least ten times the size!

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/snacks_supplements/natural_plant_snacks/jr_farm/13320
SDC10525.JPG

Spenser is awaiting an order from zooplus including that bag. It will be fantastic value if he likes it! He is getting two different types, and there seems to be hay as well as the nice bits in them.

Back