• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not eating much hay!

Yay for Readigrass! I always have some just in case he fancies it. Also discovered some dried dandelion forage that he seems to like (for now!) and so have mixed in with his hay. The things we do for our bunnies!
I found that Storm likes a similar thing but it's £4.50 for a bag that's the same size as him and he's a dwarf! Of course I still buy it for him because as you said- the things we do for our bunnies! 😜

I'm so happy to announce that Storm is eating lots of hay now! Ever since he had dental work a week ago his appetite has increased so much and he now eats lots of hay and fresh grass, as well as his pellets and vegetables!

Just proves that neglecting an animal (especially a rabbit) does effect them long term. I'm just happy I could take him out of that awful situation he was in before he came to live with me. And I think he is too as he often repays me with lots of cuddles and bunny kisses 😉

I'm so happy to announce that Storm is eating lots of hay now! Ever since he had dental work a week ago his appetite has increased so much and he now eats lots of hay and fresh grass, as well as his pellets and vegetables!

Just proves that neglecting an animal (especially a rabbit) does effect them long term. I'm just happy I could take him out of that awful situation he was in before he came to live with me. And I think he is too as he often repays me with lots of cuddles and bunny kisses 😉

I'm happy to read such a great update! Our buns do really need our full attention and dental work is often the priority. They are not the easy animals that are sold in pet shops for children, that's for sure!

I'm happy to read such a great update! Our buns do really need our full attention and dental work is often the priority. They are not the easy animals that are sold in pet shops for children, that's for sure!
Definitely, it just makes me so sad that he wasn't looked after probably before I got him and that this led to him getting poorly teeth in the first place :(

Back