• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Noah' (Noir) 1991 - 21.03.10 Koi Carp

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
My oldest, longest established pet :cry: Noah was a jet black koi who loved to sunbathe, if you disturbed him he'd dive away and you've get showered with water from his massive flip :) He was a big beast, at least 20 inches

Noah came to live with me in 1993 and would have been at least two years old. He's the only koi who moved home with me in 2002 as there was a 'wipe out' that killed his companions Jupiter, Spook and Mystery in Aug 2002 (that event was crucifying and Noah was the only carp to survive it, I think it was VHD equivalent in fish, no goldfish were affected).

I knew he wasn't well, the winter took its toll, how cruel that he should pass on the first day of spring :cry:

The end of an era, so long big guy :love::love:

Pegasus goldfish at 18 now 'reigns' a the oldest pet.

Last edited:
Noah.....hope youve found my mate Nell..a tortie Koi.You and her would make a handsome couple.
God bless.xxxx

:love::love:Thank you.

How time flies, it was a shock when I realised he'd been here seventeen years, I thought it was about 12 :?

Back