• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some positive vibes, Bella is in for spaying U/D: She's out

So glad she's home! Sending lots of positive vibes for her & hope she has a good recovery!

It's brilliant she's eaten already! :) xx

Really glad Bella is doing well :) That's great she is eating and pooing! I can't wait to bring Winston home tomorrow!

ETA: I just read the first post of the thread and I'm really sorry you lost little Alfie :( I too work in a school and am on half term, and have spent the day cleaning to take my mind off things!

Really glad Bella is doing well :) That's great she is eating and pooing! I can't wait to bring Winston home tomorrow!

ETA: I just read the first post of the thread and I'm really sorry you lost little Alfie :( I too work in a school and am on half term, and have spent the day cleaning to take my mind off things!

I bet you can't, hopefully he'll be moving around a bit more. Bella is very sleepy still, she occasionally moves herself around her cushion
But thats all for now bless her.

Thank you, it was such a shock and has made today feel very long.
Hehe you have a sparkly house too then :)

Back