• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Old Man Loves His Hay

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
MJqxiiX.jpg

0Bjjjsf.jpg

7oohlJV.jpg

VGdwuL4.jpg

J8fMIvk.jpg

:love:

It looks like he has enough to feed a horse! I notice he has two different ones.
How does your handsome bun keep it from getting tangled in his fur?

Soft and edible... :love: If pillows were chocolate this is how you would find me. :lol:

Lovely photos, Jane. :love: xxxxx

This is adorable! Does he wee/poop on it at all? I can't leave hay down like that for my trio, they would use it as a very large toilet :shock::lol:

This is adorable! Does he wee/poop on it at all? I can't leave hay down like that for my trio, they would use it as a very large toilet :shock::lol:

No, he and his companion Aoife chose their own corner of their enclosure to use as their latrine, so the daily cleaning out is easy. It’s strange as all my Rabbits have always done that with the exception of the late Lord H. I think that was due to his neurological problems though. None of his behaviour was ‘normal’, bless him :love:

No, he and his companion Aoife chose their own corner of their enclosure to use as their latrine, so the daily cleaning out is easy. It’s strange as all my Rabbits have always done that with the exception of the late Lord H. I think that was due to his neurological problems though. None of his behaviour was ‘normal’, bless him :love:

I wish my trio were like your bunnies! They like to go anywhere and everywhere :lol:

Back