• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Fox and friends

Before Fox went on holiday, his little friend Zee helped him get ready. Bunnies are not the only ones that help groom each other.
IMG_0186_zps0urlufzu.jpg

Please notice the pendant made especially for Fox by Rydag, it's a unique piece.
IMG_0187_zps73t50rvu.jpg

A bit of breakfast followed
Photo%2017-11-2013%2000%2003%2000_zpsrrl8bh7i.jpg

I'm loving this, I think you should write a book about Fox and his friends :lol: he likes his battenburg doesn't he ?

Never leave pets in the tent or the car when there is fun to be had
IMG_0391_zpsszuvy9bm.jpg

IMG_0392_zpsveirszae.jpg

IMG_0393_zpssngtidfk.jpg

Sand buckets are way too heavy, so Sooty did a bit of help

Couple more zoo pics

Rancho Texas, Lanzarote. White tigers being watched by the cat from my car, Mr McNibble, Zee and Sooty
IMG_0034_zpsi6tkroeh.jpg

Rydag with some distant relatives at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park
IMG_0157_zpseipko4tj.jpg

Fox and Zee plus their snowman
IMG_0069_zpszi2n46gc.jpg

Last for today. Fox and Rydag used to facetime a lot when we lived a long way away, now Rydag is just across the road and they facetime less but still ften enough to keep their skills up. This was the pair of them learning how to work an iphone.
IMG_0001_zpsqwo9jwkr.jpg

Fox does a very good Sesame Street "near and far", when he gets home I will try and get him to post a video clip.

Just been sent a few holiday snaps, Fox won't be home until late on thursday.

Waiting to go out..
IMG_0005_zps1zhcnb4p.jpg

Transport awaits
IMG_0008_zpsfdh5fyph.jpg

Catching some lovely sun
IMG_0002_zpsvy3kjsec.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsds60m4wr.jpg

Happy hour, is it me or have they caught some sun? Definately looking healthy and relaxed.
IMG_0006_zps7w3sz1bh.jpg

Music sorted
IMG_0012_zpsur1pjjn1.jpg

Looks like they are having a wonderful time, the photo of them sunbathing on both sides, really made me laugh out loud ! :lol: :D

I didn't exactly think this thread through, so it's been a bit random.
So in honour of randomness, some random cat pics in a random order.

Whiskers P Tweeter
IMG_0813_zps6ltnn7rp.jpg

Sooty, Pabblemouse and friend on Studland beach in their boat they made while we were off on a walk.
IMG_0016_zpswow09xjp.jpg

Smokie with old harry rocks behind him
IMG_0507_zpslg5fc00h.jpg

Sooty doing what he does best
IMG_0781_zps4uzxlvt5.jpg

IMG_0780_zpso5d1tzev.jpg

Telly viewing with kitten
IMG_0998_zpshljmj62z.jpg

This week has not been The first Lanzarote trip.

If you pay enough with Ryanair, furries get their own seat. Actually we pursuaded the girl sat in that seat to move to the back of the plane to sit with her family. Win, win
IMG_0541_zpsnc5ntrzl.jpg

Sooty made a new friend
IMG_0542_zpslkr3k8m7.jpg

This is what holidays are for....
IMG_0543_zpsbcowmla5.jpg

They were in France, without me. Not much I could do about it, luckily they didn't really cut his tail.

Last edited:
Back