• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My custom run has arrived!!

CometLucy195

Alpha Buck
Yay finally after 14 weeks my Boyles run has arrived! I haven't put it up yet (been away and going again, half term) but hoping to do it next weekend. Its going to be attached to the side of my bunny/gardening shed. I bonded my 4 buns in half the shed used a makeshift fence to cordon half of it off. But now I've also got the proper fence from Boyles with a gate - so much easier than undoing the bits of old run I was using each time! The shed bit is 8x8 (half of the 8x16 ft shed) and the run is 6ft by 11ft and 5 - 6 ft high. It's all on concrete slabs (Jet is a real garden digger). I've got loads of bits to put in, a wooden cable reel for them to jump on and hide under, a Boyles hideout, a plastic tray planted with turf and a walnut tree stump! I've been collecting all these things waiting for the run.
The shed has a catflap in, so far I've just got a metal run attached (2attached together) but it's too flimsy to leave open at night. The buns haven't worked out how to use the catflap so I'm propping it open for now. Except Lucy lop who can get out but not in yet..
If I can ever work out photo bucket, ill post pictures when it's all done.. I really can't get the hang of that site though.
Sarah

Have you managed to upload any pics to photobucket? If yes, select the pic you want, wait for it to load on its own. On the right should appear a number of boxes with url script in them, copy he script in the "img" box and paste it into your thread, job done.

Back