• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

Poor JJ was actually having a poo when I took that pic of him ! 🤣 The look on his face …🙈🤣🤣
Well TMI! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aww...Diddy Dara, the Ravishing Roisin, and the (ahem) Judging You J.J.! 😄
They're all the picture of health and happiness, Jane. A credit to you. 🥰 xxxxx

But where's Honorary Bunny Morse? 🤔

Well TMI! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aww...Diddy Dara, the Ravishing Roisin, and the (ahem) Judging You J.J.! 😄
They're all the picture of health and happiness, Jane. A credit to you. 🥰 xxxxx

But where's Honorary Bunny Morse? 🤔
Right now he’s out in the garden having a ‘who will blink first’ battle with the cat who likes to sit on the fence and wind Morse up 🙄🤣

Right now he’s out in the garden having a ‘who will blink first’ battle with the cat who likes to sit on the fence and wind Morse up 🙄🤣
Oh dear...sounds like an old "Peanuts" episode where Snoopy faced off with the dreaded "cat next door!" 😬
No unauthorized visits from Mr. Fox of late, then? All Morse's treasures still safely buried? 😉

Oh dear...sounds like an old "Peanuts" episode where Snoopy faced off with the dreaded "cat next door!" 😬
No unauthorized visits from Mr. Fox of late, then? All Morse's treasures still safely buried? 😉
Oh Mr Fox still visits. Somehow Morse is able to know when he’s in the garden during the night, despite the fact that the garden is at the back of the house and me and Morse are in the bedroom at the front. As soon as Morse detects Mr F’s presence we have to go out and investigate. Well, Morse goes out, I make yet another mug of tea as I wait for him to come back in 🤣

Back