• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big guys

dollyanna

Alpha Buck
Finally managed to a) get some half decent photos and b) managed to get them uploaded of my special big guys.
Odin (black) is our first, rescued, Freja is a show breeder rehome due to the lack of shows and therefore surplus to requirements - trying to find rescue giants is nigh on impossible and Odin needed a friend big enough to cope with his custom sized home and quickly as he was not a happy bun.

QPs44qel.jpg

x3e3NGpl.jpg

HpDnpOol.jpg

eeHlCN7l.jpg

0hG3zU2l.jpg

1hemBRal.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Moly OMG - why haven't these absolutely stunning rabbits been on here before? Freja is such an expressive rabbit - I absolutely love the 3rd image of her. What amazing photos and amazing rabbits. Their ears are simply mesmerising. Just beautiful. :love::love: xx

What wonderful and interesting pics :love: Also your bunnies are simply gorgeous. I showed the pics to my OH who wanted to know 'how you could let a bunny marmalise the Kale plants instead of leaving them for the Spring' :lol: I also noticed your fantastic Rosemary :love: What a Christmas Eve treat!

Aww, thank you! What lovely comments!!
Freja is indeed a supermodel of a bunny, I think every single picture we have she is looking at you. Odin is so much "more" in real life, but he is terrible to try and capture - maybe it's a black thing, or maybe it's partly because he tends to head towards you at high speed when he sees a camera!
They have access to the garden as much as possible, but they do have a secure enclosure when we are away to make sure they don't get out onto the road, attached to their summerhouse. It's rough and ready and not at all pretty compared to most because we built it ourselves to meet Odin's needs as quickly as we could, having had no warning he was going to arrive, but it works and is safe - they have upstairs and downstairs indoors and out and spend most of the day in the loft apartment in the second photo - that's actually on top of their outdoor house!
Now I've got imgur working I'll try and post some more of them, they are so incredibly precious to me (says the woman who never ever wanted rabbits, was a guinea pig lady through and through, and certainly never wanted a giant much to her husband's disgust! Odin has a lot to answer for :roll::lol:). I rarely do things by the book but they have the very best I can give them.

Oh they're so beautiful [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back