• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey & her new hugger bed

She's back on it now, happy as Larry. Thats the thing about people that sow on here, the quality & finish is amazing . Kara made me a bag years ago & its still good as new despites loads of use. i have a sewing machine, I got lots of bunny fabrics, I can work out how you'd make them ..but mine would look rubbish & bunch up after the first wash. i've tried other rabbit bedding & its always been a disaster. It really riles Joey - he hates lumps & bumps :lol:

Have just seen this! Thank you, I’m so glad it washed well, and that Mouse has her bed back. I used to sew a lot, but find I don’t find the time anymore.

Mousey still loves her hugger bed. She smooshes packed lunch in to it regularly so its had at 2-3 washes a week for 3 months & its still going strong

Pleased to hear it’s still going! They are made to last :love:

I must say I don’t wash mine half as often!

Back