• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Memories

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
TINl7Sf.jpg

:love:

he looks like a lovely little fella :love:

you have done such a wonderful job giving so many buns a happy loving home :)

My bank balance has not done so well :lol:

:(

I am likely to need a new combi boiler sometime this year. i noticed that Pepper's last vet bill was nearly exactly the same cost as a new boiler (boiler & flue kit only, not the installation as well).
it is what it is though.

I am likely to need a new combi boiler sometime this year. i noticed that Pepper's last vet bill was nearly exactly the same cost as a new boiler (boiler & flue kit only, not the installation as well).
it is what it is though.

Yep, I live in a falling down barn but I dont regret the fact that any money I had was spent on my Rabbits. I just wish I had not had to come to the end of my Rabbit Keeping time. But nothing lasts forever, I guess

it is what it is though.
Pepper owes you some warm snuggles for your financial and emotional support. I am glad it was successful. I hope rebonding is going well.

Back