• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monday morning bullying

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
I've decided Athie is a Monday morning bullyer [emoji15][emoji1787]

Zeus was innocently enjoying a nice stretch out when Athie decided to drag his chew toy over and plonk his butt on Zeus's nose [emoji849]
a06ac0cf78a951b9e13b07739d59e715.jpg
1efe83c7a8f76abf41531097c77bcafd.jpg

Poor little Zeusy just laid there blinking(and pretty sure he sighed [emoji2960]) confused by it all. Then when Athie decided he's done chewing he hopped behind Zeus and dug at Zeus's little footsies sending Zeus bolting upright and tucking his feet... naturally Athie just dramatic flopped next to Zeus
c0db127c32c4eff04a6d890bff4d7cfc.jpg

Needless to say Zeus being so bullied while he was merely trying to take a mid morning nap, has now run off for some comfort hay [emoji173][emoji173]
bf6b99c6e314b9f8adb1571e4a48078c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Ps. Please excuse the mess [emoji15] I woke up to them having dragged the chew thing all over covering everything in little bits of stuff [emoji24] and didn't have time to vacuum before my first meeting

Gorgeous photos and both Zeus and athie are clearly very comfortable and happy with each other and life. Xx

Lopsy understands! He's always been bullied :lol: Chibbs was being an absolute little madam the other day, I walked past them, they're sat by the closed exit to the laewn and, assuming I was going to let them out (I wasn't), Chibbs relentlessly humped Lopsy to try and get him to move: she doesn't like him being in the way of entrances/exits (makes some sense). But he's such a pro now he just sat there and took it, it's a tiny cramped space and it was quite cold, so maybe he enjoyed the extra blanket :lol:

Thanks everyone :)
Lopsy understands! He's always been bullied [emoji38] Chibbs was being an absolute little madam the other day, I walked past them, they're sat by the closed exit to the laewn and, assuming I was going to let them out (I wasn't), Chibbs relentlessly humped Lopsy to try and get him to move: she doesn't like him being in the way of entrances/exits (makes some sense). But he's such a pro now he just sat there and took it, it's a tiny cramped space and it was quite cold, so maybe he enjoyed the extra blanket [emoji38]
Hahaha poor Lopsy [emoji173][emoji1787]
Maybe Lopsy and Zeus can start a support group for bullied bonded bunnies [emoji39]

Sounds like Lopsy handles it the same way Zeus does, just shrug and take it [emoji1787]

Back