• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mixed instant foods

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
I want to ask you all something. Do you give mixed packs of food to your rabbits?
My bunny loves mixed instant foods. Sometimes I give a small amount. But I am not comfortable because it is unhealthy. Is it better not to give at all?

I would call most of those mixed foods I saw at the pet shop as clever waste disposal, with cheap cheap fillers. Even really bad stuff, like whole corn kernels, advertised as healthy.

Sure, they like it. But it's not a great idea to raise kids on choclate, ice cream and french fries, with some Vodka now and then either.

I would call most of those mixed foods I saw at the pet shop as clever waste disposal, with cheap cheap fillers. Even really bad stuff, like whole corn kernels, advertised as healthy.

Sure, they like it. But it's not a great idea to raise kids on choclate, ice cream and french fries, with some Vodka now and then either.

You are right. I think so too. I will not give anymore. Besides, those mixed foods are not cheap at all in Turkey. Sold more expensive than healthy food. But I don't want to give anymore. I think mixed formulas have a very high sugar and fat content.

Back