• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Masked KCG and the escaped Cookie

You must've looked pretty scary if he didn't want to come near you. :lol:

Haha I was trying the face mask I just bought and my face was completely covered with the white mask. :lol: I wonder what Cookie was thinking of me at that moment :lol:

I frightened my children when they were young by putting on a face mask...it was more green in color and my son probably thought I looked like a zombie. :shock:

One of our cats hated an animal shaped hat my daughter used to wear. It had big green eyes on it and pointy ears...the cat took one look, hissed and ran off. She wouldn't come back till my daughter put it away. :roll:

Pets must have some weird thoughts about us. :?

I frightened my children when they were young by putting on a face mask...it was more green in color and my son probably thought I looked like a zombie. :shock:

One of our cats hated an animal shaped hat my daughter used to wear. It had big green eyes on it and pointy ears...the cat took one look, hissed and ran off. She wouldn't come back till my daughter put it away. :roll:

Pets must have some weird thoughts about us. :?

OMG did you really do that? :lol: :lol:

Back