• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Markus Lupfer - London Fashion Week = bunnies in a bowl.

Poor buns, I saw this on facebook too :(... People just clearly dont have a clue at all, really amazes me tbh!!! You would think it would be obvious to people that it is just wrong to do such a thing :(

Read the statement. "The correct amount of movement allowed for the rabbits" bit....um nope. You just believe that because the "animal handlers" told you so. The chance of these rabbits now having been "returned to breeders" who probably supply either pet shops or these poor creatures have ended up as food somewhere. URGH. I hate these animal suppliers. No breeder with any self respect would loan out babies for an event.

Humans make me sad :cry: how many people are going to see that & think it's appropriate housing. And the stress levels of those poor precious bunnies :cry:

I saw an article from Stella McCartney and why she is not using leather for her fashions. There can be glimpses of good, ethical fashionistas out there :thumb:

Stella McCartney's a brilliant designer and never uses leather or fur in her clothes :thumb: There are lots of cruelty-free designers out there (Calvin Klein, Vivienne Westwood are two and I'm sure there are more famous names.)

This is horrible though, it puts fashion in a terrible light :( I'm glad the RSPCA are now involved.

Someone should still stick that designer in a fish bowl for a day and see how they like it... Sados!

Back