• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost my rabbit

Oh my, sorry to hear she's got out, I would be utterly devastated if this happened to any of my pets. Have you seen any signs of her today? I presume you've already done this but keep putting food out like veggies etc in her open hutch and run and I'd regularly be going out shaking treat/food bag/boxes too. I'd also think about making posters and make sure everyone in the neighbourhood knows she's missing incase anyone spots her and can contact you. Really hope you find her.

You must be devastated! I hope you find her, maybe social media lost pet pages? Someone could have seen her xxx Good luck

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

So sorry she has escaped! I hope you find her. When our dog would escape, we'd also drop pellets into his bowl from up high to make extra noise. I know rabbits aren't dogs, but anything is worth a try. Keeping fingers crossed!

Oh no, that's awful! I thought Coco had escaped into next door's garden one time and I was so panicked so I know how you feel.

I really, really hope you find her and that she's just found somewhere to hide and comes out soon x

Back