• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for boarding Epsom or surrounding areas

kimmyg777

New Kit
Hi all.
Any recommendations for boarding for 2 bonded bunnies (indoor) in or travelling distance from epsom? I don’t mind them being in a summerhouse or similar as it will be end of June but they can’t be hutched as they’ll think they’ve gone to prison!
I’m struggling to find somewhere good and am on the verge of cancelling my holiday ☹️

Hi all.
Any recommendations for boarding for 2 bonded bunnies (indoor) in or travelling distance from epsom? I don’t mind them being in a summerhouse or similar as it will be end of June but they can’t be hutched as they’ll think they’ve gone to prison!
I’m struggling to find somewhere good and am on the verge of cancelling my holiday ☹️

Highly recommend this lady, she is absolutely lovely and in the Banstead area. Haven't used her for a while as one of my buns is special needs now. She has sheds that have built-in "hutches" (they're quite big) or a larger free roam space if it's free.

Highly recommend this lady, she is absolutely lovely and in the Banstead area. Haven't used her for a while as one of my buns is special needs now. She has sheds that have built-in "hutches" (they're quite big) or a larger free roam space if it's free.
Ah I tried her first. Sadly she’s away the same time as me ☹️

Ah I tried her first. Sadly she’s away the same time as me ☹️
Oh no! Sorry to hear, she really is great. If you don't mind travelling to Horley there is also this lady:

She comes to my house to look after my two as I am local but she also does boarding and recently moved into a new place. Been using her for years since I first had a disabled bun and she's always been great with them. I haven't used her boarding because she's always done home visits so not 100% sure of her setup but can vouch for the quality of care she gives. She also sends pictures while you're away which I love!

Back