• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Late Again...

Hooman are you aware it's 16:02 and the nuggets were due a whole two minutes ago!

Rodney licked his lips but I didn't manage to capture it [emoji1787]
fae84b0fa68e3a32bed16230c64027a9.jpg
68243777282804ceb2ca9e48e0e40085.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Awwwwww, those fluffy cheeks and that soft grey fur. Two stunning (if under fed) rabbits.

Oh Rodney, I hope you looked a bit more cheerful when your hooman finally produced your tea :lol:

Lovely bunnies. :love:
Blame covid-the 2020-21 universal excuse.
Today we turned clocks forward for daylight savings time so mine got breakfast 1 hour early.

Last edited:
Terrible service, are they watching Dr Who? [emoji38]
They are indeed! Sundays are Doctor Who afternoons while I pretend to get things done.

Rodney has favourite shows and tunes. He always comes running in if he detects his favourite theme tunes.

He loves Doctor Who, Holby City and Eastenders.

Primrose used to watch zombie movies with hubby and would binky for Casualty. Hubby still maintains she was just trying to get ideas to punish us for lack of food.

Blossom generally ignores the tv but absolutely loves the Macgyver theme tune [emoji1787]

I've been forgiven for my lateness but I suspect they've caught on that I've halfed the nugget allowance so there is some sulking!

....Exterminate.....!
So you're a secret who-vian. David Tennant was always the best Dr for me.
I must say your bunnies have the most amazing floof - their colours blend so well. Rodney in particular has stunning colours.
Blossom has impeccable taste in TV theme tunes - MacGyver is also one of my fave themes. Richard Dean Anderson was fabulous in that role and interestingly enough there is some element of truth in the physics behind the stunts. The sulphuric acid fix with chocolate is actually a science fact - chocolate has an enzyme that will stop a leak of acid.
I am envious of you having TV bunnies. Mine just prefer to snooze under the table. Maybe Flo sneakily watches TV? Who knows.

Haha the pellet reduction seems to be working. Blossom is looking a little less errr butch than she was.

She's much quicker to find them than Rodney so I suspect she gets more than her share.

They are a beautiful pair and they have been sold on my couch potato lifestyle...

I love Doctor Who, I like them all though, David Tennant was fantastic and I was convinced I would never love another like him, but Matt Smith was fantastically funny and I loved him too.

Peter Capaldi and Clara were amazing, but I wasn't as keen on him on his own or with the newer girl.

And the current one, I like the group and some of the episodes have been really poignant.

I'm ashamed to admit I've never actually watched Macgyver I just love the theme tune, its my pick up choice when I'm feeling down as it makes me wanna dance.

Richard Dean Anderson will always be Jack from Stargate for me....

Back