• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Junction 1 M6 (Rugby) to Junction 15/15a M1 SORTED

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Bit of a long shot but thought i'd ask.

I have a Chinchilla in foster care that has found a new home in Middlesex. The lady doesnt drive, although she has found someone to bring her to to Watford Gap Service area on the M1. I can bring the chinchilla from mine to the end of the M6 but wondering if anyone could help us get ChiChi from Junction 1 of the M6 (Rugby) to Watford Gap Services (Junction 15a or 15) on the M1.

If you can help please let us know :) We are looking at doing the run on either the 24th, 25th or 26th March :wave:

Thank you in advance x

Last edited:
I could help if it was the 22/23 March as would be going to the vets in Northampton those days anyway.
Otherwise could do it the afternoon of the 26th March

I could help if it was the 22/23 March as would be going to the vets in Northampton those days anyway.
Otherwise could do it the afternoon of the 26th March

oOoh thank you, will see if she can do the afternoon of the 26th :) What sort of time would i need to meet you?

Rescue doesn't close until 2pm so it would be about 2.30 before I could get to the motorway junction unless you needed to drop of earlier and then you welcome to come here and have a coffee.:)

If you have any problems with this, let me know and I may be able to help if Tracy can't.:wave:

Back