• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Jeremy Corbun & Nigel Forage - Bonded Pair, York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Jeremy and Nigel are a pair of sweet little 5 month old brothers. They were born at the rescue the day after their parents, Jessica and Roger, arrived. They're vaccinated against myxomatosis and VHD1, and will be neutered and vaccinated against VHD2 before adoption. To adopt Jeremy and Nigel you must have a hutch that's at least 6ft long with a permanently attached 6ft run.

http://www.acombrabbitrescue.org.uk/

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Jeremy & Nigel but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Amazing :love: I have a Jeremy Corbun too :lol: I am sure that this Nigel Forage will have many more fans than the 'other' one!!

Amazing :love: I have a Jeremy Corbun too :lol: I am sure that this Nigel Forage will have many more fans than the 'other' one!!

Yay! :D It's a great name! I came up with five politician themed bun puns, then ran out of ideas. This Nigel is definitely cuter, but he does like to flick urine at me. I imagine the other Nigel is probably into that too :shock: They both need neutering :lol:

Back