• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this setup going to be ok?..

Personally I would spend money on a 6x4 shed, just cos it bigger than your hutches. I would wait a little longer, till I had the money to buy the right set-up. Other wise I think you would lose alot of money. Thats just me though :wave:

Personally I would spend money on a 6x4 shed, just cos it bigger than your hutches. I would wait a little longer, till I had the money to buy the right set-up. Other wise I think you would lose alot of money. Thats just me though :wave:

' you would? or wouldn't' sorry im abit confused haa :$

even if i waited longer, which would be about october time when i would have about £200-£250 pounds, i still wouldn't beable to have a massive shed because of room, it can only go in a certain section which isn't massive so a 6x4 possible a 7x5 is as big as i can go unfortunatly :/

' you would? or wouldn't' sorry im abit confused haa :$

even if i waited longer, which would be about october time when i would have about £200-£250 pounds, i still wouldn't beable to have a massive shed because of room, it can only go in a certain section which isn't massive so a 6x4 possible a 7x5 is as big as i can go unfortunatly :/

I would wait :) Sorry not very clear.

I wasn't sure whether the problem was space or money, if its space then I see your problem :?

Did you get it or has it not finished yet?

it's not finished yet, but i asked about it and he thinks its an overlap shed and ive heard they arn't very good quality so im not sure wether to try and bid for it, ive also seen a playhouse and am waiting for a reply to see how much their willing to let it go for.:)

Back