• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do you hoover? (Indoor bunny question!)

How often do you hoover your bunny room?

• More than once a day

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Once a day

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Once a week or less

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I never Hoover in Boots room, it's laminate flooring in there and I sweep it instead :thumb:

I hoover once a week, otherwise I sweep the floor. Bess hates the hoover, she's terrified of it but somehow she always manages to get in its way by hiding wherever I'm trying to hoover. I usually have to shut her out of the room whenever I'm hoovering.

awww lol mabel just sits there as if to say I aint moving just hoover round me :lol:

:lol: I wish Lola would learn from Mabel! My bridge bun Chester wasn't really bothered by the vacuum, but these three girls are so jumpy and nervous about allsorts!

I was just hoovering and wondering why hay on the floor annoys me so much. After all these years of indoor hay eaters I'd have thought I ought to have got used to it by now! Hay on the stairs is the worst thing, as I hate hoovering the stairs with a passion!

When Lopsy was inside he was in his usual outdoor run in an unused attic room on laminate with a carpet under most of the run: I swept inside it once a week and outside it if I could be bothered. He's been back outside at least 6 weeks now and I still haven't cleaned up in the attic :oops:...

Two or three times a week, unless I've had to rush them to the vets or something then it's more because moving the pen around to get them makes more mess.

I was just hoovering and wondering why hay on the floor annoys me so much. After all these years of indoor hay eaters I'd have thought I ought to have got used to it by now! Hay on the stairs is the worst thing, as I hate hoovering the stairs with a passion!

Because a carpet that's been exposed to 24 hours of rabbits and hay looks about the same as a normal carpet that hasn't been hoovered in a year :lol:

I don't know about anyone else, but a room can be a total tip and feel lovely as long as it's been hoovered, just as an immaculate room that needs hoovering looks a total state. I feel the same about an unmade bed in the bedroom.

ETA: Every time I partake in threads that include cleanliness I feel like my 15 year old self would be horrified at what she turns in to!

Back