• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have.....

Only one now :cry: he's an indoor bunny, has his own room including stairs and landing, and he free ranges when we are home :love:

I don't have any atm :( due to the loss of my beautiful boy..

Waiting on a rescue to bond a pair though so hopefully will have 2 soon who will be indoor buns - Just hope they do bond and it's a quick one as I'm not sure how much longer I can have an empty home

I suppose I should answer since I started the thread lol!! I have two boys who are house bunnies, they live under the stairs but have free range when we are home! I am thinking of getting some outdoor bunnies as well, I feel I have enough bunny love for more but it's just talking Hubby into letting me have them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four outdoor bunnies, as two pairs. One pair, boy and old girl. Second pair two girls who had been used for breeding and gone into rescue together. As they'd been kept together I adopted both of them. Love them all so much.

I have 9 :( I've lost 5 rabbits within the last year, and whilst that's not as many as some people, losing a third of your only friends is incredibly painful. And yet more losses imminent and expected, sadly.

We have 4 bunnies - 2 indoors and 2 outdoors.

Hershel and Maggie live inside in my bedroom, they have a XL dog crate as a based but they free range 24/7. I never lock them in unless I am hoovering up. I have a baby gate at my door so they can't escape into the rest of the house but they can still see people during the day. Hershel came in to bond with Maggie last year and they've never went back out. I love having them inside, although if I lived on my own they wouldn't be in my bedroom.

George and Harry are brother/sister and they live outside in a big hutch with attached run. They love to spend time in the hutch especially on wet miserable days when we leave the tarpaulin down. And even though we give them plenty of physical and mental stimulation I find they are quite lazy compared to Hershel and Maggie indoors. They bore quickly so you have to keep changing about their activities.

I have 7 at the moment, though one of them is technically a foster. I've spoken to the girl who rescued him though and if he bonds with my bunnies, I'm going to adopt him officially :) I don't have any time to bond at the moment though, so it will probably be attempted in the new year :)

The bunnies are currently split into two pairs, and three singles. I did have three of my boys living as a trio but they fell out, and my single girl is very aggressive to other rabbits. Theyre all outdoors and normally in a shed set-up, but I'm moving out soon and my parents knocked down my old shed, so they're all in hutches (inside another shed) at the mo. I hate it!

I now have four rabbits. Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie and Daisy. They all live together in a 8 x 6 shed with a 10 x 6 aviary attached.

Frosty and Snowflake are brothers that i bought from our local petshop and Tessie and Daisy are sisters that came frommbarc rescue in yorkshire. I bonded them into a quad soon after t and d came to live with us. They are all three years old.

3 indoor boys ages 6 1/2 and 7 years old:) All singles unfortunately but they live side by side so do get rabbit interaction when they want.

Back