• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I remove the advert from Rabbit Rehome

Good morning

I would like to remove the advert I’ve posted 3-4 weeks ago and I cannot seem to log in to the website Rabbit Rehome to do that, also requesting a new password option comes up with an error too. I would appreciate if this advert can be removed as it has some confidential information that I do not want to share anymore. Thank you in advance.

I have flagged this up to the Moderators, hopefully one of them will help you ASAP.

I just had a quick look and it seems like you have 3 different ads for the same rabbit, so I'm assuming you would like them all removed?

I don't have access to the right buttons in the database to be able to reset your password, or delete your listing, but I will pass this on to the right person for you now.

3 adverts? I remember submitting only once but it came up with an error and I was struggling to post it but yes please kindly remove them all. Thank you

3 adverts? I remember submitting only once but it came up with an error and I was struggling to post it but yes please kindly remove them all. Thank you
Yep, I can see 3 in the database. I've sent a message on so hopefully we can resolve this for you soon.

Back