• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Hercules and Thor

JNg

New Kit
Hello everyone, new to the forum. My wife and I have had 2 buns since Feb 2016. They are now 1.5 years old and have free roam of our house in Glasgow, Scotland. The dark grey one is Thor and the white and grey is Hercules.

Thor: nicknamed Tor-tor, is adventurous, cheeky, friendly, loves wicker baskets and apple

Hercules: nicknamed Hercy, is shy, timid, cautious (hes the lookout for Thor), has a great mustache, loves cardboard and banana

35656325911_969d2f50a0_z.jpg

35788338625_36636acbd4_z.jpg

Thanks you guys. They're great! Such opposites but best friends.
Unfortunately Thor isn't eating just now, I have made a new thread in the health section if anyone can help? TIA

Hello everyone, new to the forum. My wife and I have had 2 buns since Feb 2016. They are now 1.5 years old and have free roam of our house in Glasgow, Scotland. The dark grey one is Thor and the white and grey is Hercules.

Thor: nicknamed Tor-tor, is adventurous, cheeky, friendly, loves wicker baskets and apple

Hercules: nicknamed Hercy, is shy, timid, cautious (hes the lookout for Thor), has a great mustache, loves cardboard and banana

35656325911_969d2f50a0_z.jpg

35788338625_36636acbd4_z.jpg

Welcome :wave:

Your rabbits are gorgeous :love:

Back