• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Supplier in Bucks

Ralph

Young Bun
:wave:Hi

I want t try Ralph on som diferent hays, I keep seeing posts where people say green is best but the pet shop stuff is brown. Does anyone know where I can get fresh green hay in Bucks and I cant have a whole bale as too large

:wave:I have been fortunate and found some at Peterly Farm farm shop in Great Missenden. They aren't bales, just a small flake in a clear bag but really fresh and practically no dust. You might check around garden centers and farm shops in your area. I think the supplier is somewhere near Chesham, not sure where you are exactly.

Thank you, I am just outside of Wycombe, I will pop there when I need more:D. I found some today which is expensive but looked good at P@H, Timothy Hay by Alfalfa King? Looked green so hope he likes it!:wave:

Thank you, I am just outside of Wycombe, I will pop there when I need more:D. I found some today which is expensive but looked good at P@H, Timothy Hay by Alfalfa King? Looked green so hope he likes it!:wave:

Mine normally love timothy hay:) They only eat the leaves out of the Alfalfa King Hay though:lol: Norty little bunnies.

BTW, the hay at Peterly Farm is a meadow hay and is 1.20 per bag:)

PM Helen 'The Duchess' she gets some nice hay. I am not 100% sure where from but it is somewhere between Bracknell and Reading ... I think.

B+J Dance in Sonning Common (Berkshire though...) do good hay. You would need to share a bale though if you can't store it or maybe donate the rest to a rescue, it still might work out cheaper. B+J Dance Animal Feeds are in the Yellow Pages :)

Back