• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hardly any threads showing up

Jolysium

Mama Doe
When I go on to e.g. Rabbit Chat it says at the top right 12 of 12 threads... but there are hundreds of thousands of threads, why can I only see 12? All of them are the same, shows me a small number of threads and says that's all there are. Any ideas? Have I put a weird setting on somewhere?

When I go on to e.g. Rabbit Chat it says at the top right 12 of 12 threads... but there are hundreds of thousands of threads, why can I only see 12? All of them are the same, shows me a small number of threads and says that's all there are. Any ideas? Have I put a weird setting on somewhere?

These days I think older threads get archived really quickly ( which is actually quite annoying at times ! ). So only threads with a response in the last few weeks are automatically displayed. So to find older threads you’d need to search in Archives.

At least I think that’s what now happens. I might be talking rubbish, which is normal for me :lol:

I just had a look in Rabbit Chat. There is a 'thread display option' at the bottom of the page, that lets you select to see threads from just a short period of time. It could be that.

I just had a look in Rabbit Chat. There is a 'thread display option' at the bottom of the page, that lets you select to see threads from just a short period of time. It could be that.
Yep this!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The settings are the same as always but I think threads appear to drop off the display quicker because there's less of them now. :)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Back