• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GP transport needed ..from Newark to BARC(nr Barnsley)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
this is to get a little girly pig from NG22 OPP (nr Markam moor roundabout , Nottingham) to me at S74 0BT

Please ...

owner is willing to pay towards fuel costs .

I could poss meet Tracy & get GP to you Angie, if thats easier with Tracey? :) X

That would be good, although I could take Miss Piggy all the way to Angie's if necessary.

Whereabouts would you want to do the change-over?

That would be good, although I could take Miss Piggy all the way to Angie's if necessary.

Whereabouts would you want to do the change-over?

Wherever suits you, I can do? Tuesdays or Sundays are the best days for me, otherwise it'd be an evening - but I'll be as flexible as I can, When is good for you/Angie? X

Wherever suits you, I can do? Tuesdays or Sundays are the best days for me, otherwise it'd be an evening - but I'll be as flexible as I can, When is good for you/Angie? X

AFTER 6PM IS BEST IF WEEKDAYS BUT CAN WORK AROUND DAYTIME IF NEEDED .
THIS WEEKEND ILL BE IN MOST OF TIME PROBABLY (UNLESS I GO ON A LAPTOP HUNT) I CAN WORK AROUND YOU WITH NOTICE . :D

Where would you want me to meet you, Becki? I just need to know how much of the journey I'll be doing so I can work out fitting it in with work etc.

After 6pm on weekdays is fine with me if we are splitting the journey between me and Becki. If I do the whole run, then a weekend would be better for me.

Tracey, how about Sunday afternoon? I can literally do however much of the journey you want me to. If we do half way between gp & Angie each? X

Tracey, how about Sunday afternoon? I can literally do however much of the journey you want me to. If we do half way between gp & Angie each? X

Yes Sunday afternoon should be fine with me. Angie has given me the person's telephone number, so I will phone her later and hopefully arrange a time on Sunday to collect the piggy.

I'll have a look at the route map and try and find a suitable half-way point to meet. :D

Back