• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Fury

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Fury is nearly 12 weeks old and is currently being fostered by myself as an house rabbit.
He's a sweet boy who is currently a little shy having spent the first few weeks of his life living rough in someone's garden being hunted by cats. He will hand feed once he trusts you and is easy to handle, he is also littered trained.

Fury will be available for adoption from Rabbit Residence Rescue once he has been neutered.

Fury will need bonding to a spayed doe and either an indoor or outdoor home that exceeds RWAF requirements and has lots of enrichment.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have contacted the rabbit residence rescue, I'm looking for a buck to for my now single girl bunny who is missing her companion who was pts on Boxing day,Merlin was over 9 and had the start of gut stasis, she is missing him and I'd like to get her some company.

Back