• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Free Webinar- Pain Management in Rabbits, More Than Just Meloxicam

Is there a way that I can record the webinar onto my Laptop as I am not sure that I will be able to watch it live?
There is yea, you will need to use screen recording software and have it watch the webinar to record it. I can try an explain how or I can record it for you if you'd like and you can then download it and watch whenever.

Alternatively they've said they're going to record it, so you can watch it from them afterwards, it'll be uploaded within 24 hours of the live stream. Lemme know :)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

There is yea, you will need to use screen recording software and have it watch the webinar to record it. I can try an explain how or I can record it for you if you'd like and you can then download it and watch whenever.

Alternatively they've said they're going to record it, so you can watch it from them afterwards, it'll be uploaded within 24 hours of the live stream. Lemme know :)

Oh great, I knew they would record it but I think it can take some time for them to put the recordings up on their Site. I have no idea what screen recording software is :oops: If you have time to record it for me to download that’d be great. But no worries if you are busy, I will just need to be patient and wait for their recording to be made available. Thanks for your help :D

Oh great, I knew they would record it but I think it can take some time for them to put the recordings up on their Site. I have no idea what screen recording software is :oops: If you have time to record it for me to download that’d be great. But no worries if you are busy, I will just need to be patient and wait for their recording to be made available. Thanks for your help :D
I'll give it a go :D

Did anyone manage to watch this? I signed up but didn’t get sent the link to join. Wondered if it was because I wasn’t a vet professional. Is there a recording or transcript anywhere? Thanks [emoji4]

Did anyone manage to watch this? I signed up but didn’t get sent the link to join. Wondered if it was because I wasn’t a vet professional. Is there a recording or transcript anywhere? Thanks [emoji4]

I didn’t get sent the link either and tbh I had completely forgotten about it

I think Burgess sometimes put them on their website as I believe they Sponsor Webinar Vet

It’s on the website, and I watched it. I thought it was useful, although I felt I knew a fair bit about what she went through. I was hoping she would cover massage!

It’s on the website, and I watched it. I thought it was useful, although I felt I knew a fair bit about what she went through. I was hoping she would cover massage!

I will take a look later. Some Vets don’t give much credence to complimentary treatments, not even massage.Thankfully my Vet is not one of them.

I registered as per Jane's original instructions. I created a login at the time I registered. I just logged into the site to watch it on demand. However I had to go through a step to add this one and any other free ones to my watchlist. I was also able to watch a different free video on demand that was exclusively about the grimace scale for identifying pain and found it to be very useful.
My only issue with this video was the presenter was speaking quickly to cover a lot of material in the time allotted so I had to pause and read the slides to catch up.

Last edited:
Christabel?
X

Yes. She is taking a sort of sabbatical atm, just doing a few Acupuncture Appts at the Surgery. But we are friends and she lives 5 minutes walk from me so she can still see my Pets. I am housebound so this means the other Vets don’t have to do them

Yes. She is taking a sort of sabbatical atm, just doing a few Acupuncture Appts at the Surgery. But we are friends and she lives 5 minutes walk from me so she can still see my Pets. I am housebound so this means the other Vets don’t have to do them

I know I’m so upset!! I now see Wendy or Adam, but really miss Christabel. Although they are 2 hours away from me, not 5 mins!

Back