• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flora - Guinea Pig

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
My guinea pig, Flora, went to the bridge on Monday 23rd March :( She was a rescue, so I'm not entirely sure of her age, but we suspect that she was only a few years old. She was a really lovely, friendly piggy and both Amber and I miss her terribly :(

Flora was a real fighter - last summer she survived a pyometra and two lots of emergency surgery (a spay, and then a second lot of surgery when her stitches become infected and the wound reopened) so it was a real shock to lose her suddenly last week. She passed peacefully during the day - on Monday morning she was munching her breakfast happily but I found her curled up in her pigloo at lunchtime :cry: Popcorn free Flora x

So sorry Tracey:( Flora was the most adorable little pig and we will miss her here too. Give Amber some extra cuddles from me please.

Back