• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elvis I will miss you xxxxxxxx

mudchild

Warren Scout
I cant believe I'm writing this..my beloved boy Elvis died this morning. I dont know why....he seemed a little quiet last night and I woke up strangly at 5.30 and he was gone.
I am devastated and cant remember ever feeling so sad. He was only two but he was honestly the best companion ever, when I was sad he would always make me laugh with his binkies, and curiosity of absolutely everything.
He came from being a neglected frightened bunny to the most gorgeous, happy, confident fluffy cutie bunny I could ever have had.
The sofa is empty without him and I'm going to miss my boy so much.
Love you my little Elf-binky free xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

I am so very sorry and sad.

If I had a boy bun he would be an Elvis.

Binky Free at Rainbow Bridge Elvis, sleep tight x x

I cant believe I'm writing this..my beloved boy Elvis died this morning. I dont know why....he seemed a little quiet last night and I woke up strangly at 5.30 and he was gone.
I am devastated and cant remember ever feeling so sad. He was only two but he was honestly the best companion ever, when I was sad he would always make me laugh with his binkies, and curiosity of absolutely everything.
He came from being a neglected frightened bunny to the most gorgeous, happy, confident fluffy cutie bunny I could ever have had.
The sofa is empty without him and I'm going to miss my boy so much.
Love you my little Elf-binky free xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

I'm sorry to hear your news, rest in peace little Elvis :love: xxxx

Thank u for your nice messages. God I hope this gets better soon, i literally cant stop thinking about him, the house is so horrible and sad without him and poor little Dolly is lost without him xx

Back