• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't Khow How To Respond!

mykl

New Kit
Two questions about Arfer, my mad lil' ******:

1) He keeps attacking my feet. He runs up, starts digging them and nibbling them and sometimes runs off again. How am I supposed to respond to this? If I try chasing him he hides under the table. If I go in after him he runs into his cage.

2) What does he want when he nudges me? Sometimes he nudges once, I look down and he's either staring vacantly into space or cleaning himself but generally looking like it wasn't him that nudged me.

I'd really like to understand him better so I can interact with him on his level. Any advice?

nudging you is so you pay attention to him!! right now hoomin!! :D

again, scratching at your feet is for attention. don't chase him, just kneel down and stroke him.

he could be hormonal if he isn't neutered. maybe get him neutered and let him choose a nice wife from a rescue. some help with the bonding for a donation. he can then have company all the time, and somebunny else to nudge! :love: a bonded pair are adorable to watch.

and a rescue bun will already be spayed and vaccinated aswell.

:wave:

Aww bless him, sounds like he wants attention.
They nudge you to say 'Hey you, two foot, play with me!!'

It sounds to me like he could use a friends to play with. Have you thought of maybe finding him a wifey once he's neutered? :)

My little boy had a foot obsession till he was neutered, he was always trying to nibble or dig feet especially mens. Everyone who entered my house ended up with a bite mark in the there socks or trousers. Since he was "done" that all stopped.
I think the nudging is for attention.

Back