• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think he likes his new toy?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
10398433_10153758711100502_414380379904474051_n.jpg

He licked it, chewed it and rolled on it until it was soaking and covered in his fluff :lol:

(Not good quality sadly, the flash makes his eyes look awful but with no flash you can't see him. Downside to mostly black cats!)

10398433_10153758711100502_414380379904474051_n.jpg

He licked it, chewed it and rolled on it until it was soaking and covered in his fluff :lol:

(Not good quality sadly, the flash makes his eyes look awful but with no flash you can't see him. Downside to mostly black cats!)

Lovely :love:

My toy, all mine :lol:

I did touch it. I tried to pick it up to keep playing with him. He got over excited and tried to keep playing and I ended up with a bleeding finger :lol: Cats are fun!

Definitely looks like he's hanging onto that toy! My kids are begging me to get a cat but I've resisted so far, yours looks very cute :love:

Definitely looks like he's hanging onto that toy! My kids are begging me to get a cat but I've resisted so far, yours looks very cute :love:

Puddy is lovely, my other cat is cute but also prone to attacking :lol: Puddy is the most friendly creature ever though.

Oh bless him, I love to see cats playing. Mine didn't look at his Christmas toy, he's still playing with a tatty old envelope !

Tooey royally snubbed the catnip ratty I got her, Griff took a sniff at it and summarily whacked it off the bed once and that was it...so gave it to Hello Kitty (regifting isn't an issue with cats apparently) and she went mad over it. But it's currently lying in the same position for the last 2 days on the back room floor so she got bored quickly I guess. :( Like a spoiled little kid in a cat suit. :roll:

Awwww...Puddy is adorable! :) (My aunt and uncle had a cat named Puddy, but she was mostly white with black spots.) He looks a bit like Hello Kitty too. Sadly, my girl has more of the "touch my stuff and die by a thousand cuts" mentality, you don't even try to pet her. She is a former feral who doesn't like other cats and most people. :shock:

Tooey prefers I just put her catnip in a sock and tie up the end, she will slobber on it and kick and snog it until she passes out! :lol:

Back