• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you change your bunnies names when you adopt them?

Yes Blue was changed to Bee (I always said I'd call my bunny Bee to go with Bumble) and Gideon was changed to Butter-Bean

Hollie Willow-bunny was previously just Holly as she was handed into the rescue at Christmas, at first i thought i wanted to change it but now i think it really suits her so just adapted it a bit x

Lady Jane Willoughby was 'Jane' at the RSPCA. I was going to call her Willow, but that didn't seem right on its own, so I lengthened it for her surname, as she just suited a posh name :lol:

I actually can't remember Petes previous name, I think it was something like buttons though? I'll ask my boys in the morning, they'll remember!!

I changed it to Peter but he's now more commonly known as Pete or Pee-pee!!

Honey was Myrtle when we adopted her. JayJay was just JJ and Jack was Humphrey which was a daft name for him given he was clearly Glasweigan.

No, because I liked Rupert, it suited him, we always said he looks posh, but is a rascal, and imagine a Rupert to be posh but a rascal haha
I didn't change Tia's because I felt bad as I wasn't changing Rupert's, but I wish I had, and called her Missy (which is actually what I call her most anyways)

Back