• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did some sneaky stuff

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I’m giving away lots of the bunny stuff on Facebook and I have been sneaking in a couple copies of rabbiting on in each bag. Hopefully they will learn a few things [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Long story short we are swapping rooms with the bunnies as Ted has nearly outgrown his snoo and I cannot find a crib that’s fits in the Snoo’s place. The buns are going into boarding next week whilst we swap bedrooms. I am looking forward to having a wardrobe again as I have been living out of a chest of drawers since 2017. My life is a rabbit madness

Good ideas! I’m glad you will have a wardrobe and I am sure the bunnies will be happy. Are they going for bonding?

I’m giving away lots of the bunny stuff on Facebook and I have been sneaking in a couple copies of rabbiting on in each bag. Hopefully they will learn a few things [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Long story short we are swapping rooms with the bunnies as Ted has nearly outgrown his snoo and I cannot find a crib that’s fits in the Snoo’s place. The buns are going into boarding next week whilst we swap bedrooms. I am looking forward to having a wardrobe again as I have been living out of a chest of drawers since 2017. My life is a rabbit madness
Ooo sounds good!

There are some decent mini cots btw! I nearly got one but then we moved and space wasn't an issue anymore. But sounds like having the bigger space will be a good thing :D

Good ideas! I’m glad you will have a wardrobe and I am sure the bunnies will be happy. Are they going for bonding?

Yes they are still going just waiting for a date from the rescue. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo sounds good!

There are some decent mini cots btw! I nearly got one but then we moved and space wasn't an issue anymore. But sounds like having the bigger space will be a good thing :D

I didn’t know you could get “mini cots” I just googled it and it come straight up :roll:

Does anybun know the best way to remove a bunny pee stain from the floor?

White vinegar!! Let it soak

Although what sort of floor we talking about?

Laminate flooring - I don’t know why we chose expensive laminate flooring for a bunny room it’s ridiculous :lol:

When Bodmin first came he done a big whoopsie whilst I was out and is stained

Laminate flooring - I don’t know why we chose expensive laminate flooring for a bunny room it’s ridiculous [emoji38]

When Bodmin first came he done a big whoopsie whilst I was out and is stained

I'd try the vinegar and leave it on there for like 5 mins, it's not a dark colour is it the laminate? And how precious are you about it? [emoji38]

Actually maybe don't.. Its so hard, I'm sure it'll remove it but it may ruin the floor.. How big of an area is it?

I'd try the vinegar and leave it on there for like 5 mins, it's not a dark colour is it the laminate? And how precious are you about it? [emoji38]

Actually maybe don't.. Its so hard, I'm sure it'll remove it but it may ruin the floor.. How big of an area is it?

I was going to try bleach. To be honest I dgf anyway I’m just trying to save it if it’s gotta go it’s gotta go [emoji38] see what damage there is when the buns are out

I was going to try bleach. To be honest I dgf anyway I’m just trying to save it if it’s gotta go it’s gotta go [emoji38] see what damage there is when the buns are out

Ahh I'd try the vinegar first for sure, it works magic on bunny pee stains here!

Ahh I'd try the vinegar first for sure, it works magic on bunny pee stains here!

Thanks Gracie I’ll let you know Monday when we start the project

I’m thinking of painting their PMH because we maple does a ceco its really hard to scrub off because it’s all grainy. Thinking it would make it more wipeaple. I will use Cuprinol but what colour I was thinking white

Thanks Gracie I’ll let you know Monday when we start the project

I’m thinking of painting their PMH because we maple does a ceco its really hard to scrub off because it’s all grainy. Thinking it would make it more wipeaple. I will use Cuprinol but what colour I was thinking white

I like the seagrass colour [emoji7] but white could be nice too! Will need quite few coats I've found to make it wipe able, don't ask why I know this.. [emoji849]

Will need pictures! :D

I like the seagrass colour [emoji7] but white could be nice too! Will need quite few coats I've found to make it wipe able, don't ask why I know this.. [emoji849]

Will need pictures! :D

Haha - I do like sea grass but I’m abit green mad atm it’s everywhere now :lol: it has a green blind too

Back