• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desperate bunrun plea.....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
This is a majorly desperate plea ....i have put a deposit on maxine and wendy says she can get her to guilford next saturday morning.

karen is so lovely shes picking up elsee from guilford for me....but i think its sunday....correct me if im wrong:oops:

so im pleading really hard......on behalf of merlin....who will be upstairs in time to welcome his two new wifeys....who will begin in my bedroom.:love:

hes so excited i swear he knows what were telling him:lol:

i will pay full fuel costs to karen for her run.....and to whoever can do the run for maxine.....and anyhting else i can do.

if anyone can do it..please please let me know asap...and or contact wendy..

ESSEX GUINEA PIG, RAT AND RABBIT RESCUE
DANCERS HAVEN, 25 NORE RD, LEIGH ON SEA
SS9 5DD

Tel: 01702 421353
Email: rose.wendy@btopenworld.com

please please...help....maxines coming to a very loving if mad home and merlin will be ecstatic...one wifey..but two..oh my.....:love:

anyone?

I think you need to make it a bit clearer where yo need the run from and to and which bits if any you already have covered

:oops:
I live in hampshire...in between waterloovile and petersfield........

i need someone to go up to guilford to collect maxine....and bring her back here in hampshire.
further details would need input from wendy if i get any help offers.

:wave: wendy said bout 10.30am at guilford:wave:

oh my if you could itd be fantastic..like i said...total fuel costs paid.

*tries not to get too excited*

I've offered to do an Elsee run sometime next week and think we have settled on Friday but Anna hasn't confirmed (expect she is busy with looking after all the buns) and I will need to juggle my work appointments around tomorrow.

I can't do Saturday morning as I am on-call Friday night and won't drive after working and doing a bunny run during the day and then working all night - it wouldn't be safe for me or other road users. It would be easier if the two buns could be at Guildford on the same day - but I guess that would be difficult to organise.

omg sorry just re read this thread...yes please hun...thats terrific...i thought you meant you could only do as far as basingstoke!!!:oops::oops::oops::lol:

i will pm you my mobile etc.....:wave:

omg sorry just re read this thread...yes please hun...thats terrific...i thought you meant you could only do as far as basingstoke!!!:oops::oops::oops::lol:

i will pm you my mobile etc.....:wave:

He he no... I'm slap in the middle I think so easy to get to you both! Got your PM and have replied... exciting times hey?!

Back