• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coming Home Sunday - Ellie .U/D SHES HOME

Aww Thank you everyone.

I haven't even attempted to stroke her yet..... shes coming to me and taking food and treats....so that's good... she is quite happy with Sonny being aside her ......( who is sprawled full length next to her... lol)
I just want her to gain some trust and know that shes not going to be picked up by her neck or legs..... so as long as shes happy having me around...... that will do for now.
Ive had to put a top on her pen, as seemingly she jumped on to a ledge last night at tukerbunnies...... and it was about 4ft :O lol
Shes a very sweet little girl.... xxx

She's gorgeous!!! And the spitting image of my daughter's bun, Clover (sorry, can't post image now)

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

Quite a nervous little girl at the mo...... but not surprised :(
She is now quite chilled out with Sonny next to her so that's good
Have kept going and sitting in with her and she is investigating me ( and chewing my jeans :shock:) She is also coming to me to take a treat..... but im not pushing her..... I just want her to know she is not going to be scragged or picked up in some fashion :( every time a hooman is around
Shes done a few dead bunny flops ( not good for my heart) but...... im hoping that must mean she feels relaxed and safe xx

Back